Saturday 15 February 2014

Currently hooked into

Now I have started a new series named "currently hooked into". This series will talk about my current loves and here goes my first post.

Recently I brought 4 brand new nail paints from insight. One is a metallic silver, then there is a red, a dark green and a dark blue. But I have tried only the silver one. Actually I am loving accent nails right now so I thought of doing metallical accent nails. Boom.. it turned out awesome. Looks so chick and beautiful.

1. I was not a bangle girl but off late I dont know what made me take out all the bangles and bracelets from my stash and wear them everyday. Yes.. They look super pretty. Loving this bangle phase.

2. This watch is a recent gift from my sissy. Loved its design and the motif work.

3. I am sold by this ponds BB cream. Trust me it works the best. You must try this. It does not break out my skin, hides minor imperfections, gives a glow and controls oil secretion.. lastly its economical. Do I need to say more?

4. Okay this is not a recent purchase but still I have not yet gone over with this rubber clutch. Love it mainly for its colour. And I am not getting over with it anytime soon.

5. Here is a picture of all the stuffs.

Thank you. It would be very encouraging if you would drop a comment about my posts. It brings a smile to my face.


No comments:

Post a Comment