Friday 28 February 2014

Joy skin fruits softening fruit pack

I have tried fruit face pack from Lotus, the frujuvinate one and that was good. But it took me a long long time to finish it up and thus I got kinda bored with that.
The skincare junkie in me was shouting for a new face pack and SA convinced me to try this out. Lets see how it fared.

Claims
Reinforces your skin's resisting capablity to environmental stress. Removes impurities along with excess oils. Reveals instant brighter complexion. Improves blood circulation and skin texture, reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Skin gets firmer, nourished, hydrated and rejuvinated. Skin feels alive, refreshed,smoith,moist,super clear and silky soft. (omg that was too much).
Apple is rich in antioxidants, provides vitamin A,B,C and E. Acts as toner, cleanser and an excellent antioxidant for skin to fight wrinkles.

Price
Rupees 65 for 60 ml. Great.

Texture
Not too thick not too runny. Perfect for a face pack

Ingredients
Aqua, kaolin, glycerine Fullers earth, Steraic Acid Glyceryl Monostearate Cetyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Dimethicone Mineral Oil, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Parabben Wheatgerm Oil, Carboxy Methyl Cellulose Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Triehanalamine, Sodium Laruryl Sulphate, carbomer, Phenoxyethanol Fragrance, Apple extract

Packaging
It is a white coloured tube with red flip cap. Easy to carry tube.

My take
This is a great face pack. For the price it offers, it can be compared to lotus herbals Frujuvinate and this wins. It was stinging a bit but thats what all fruit face packs do. It brightened my complexion. I felt my skin to be smooth,glowing and happy..

I recommend everyone to try these facepacks. They have it in 4-5 variants. I give it a 4.5 out of 5. I wish it came with less chemicals. Overall I am happy




No comments:

Post a Comment