Wednesday 19 February 2014

Lakme rose powder review

his time its a review about a loose powder. I was in search of a loose powder and the SA showed me this one from lakme. On the pack it is written for warm skin tones but when I swatched it on hand then it blended very effectively and thus I grabbed it. Then he said that the other shade was not available and thus I had no option but to bring this one home.

Now here I would like to comment on the shades. I mean I am very fair skin toned and if warm pink suits me then what about soft pink?? On the pack its written for dusky and wheatish skin toned.. I am confused.. Are you listening Lakme? Anyways lets move on to the product.

Price
Rupees 95 for 40gms. Cool enough. I think Lakme is providing a very good quantity for the it charges.

Packaging
It is a round screw cap packaging which is very easy to use and very travel friendly. It had an okayish puff which I threw away as I use my brush to use it.

Ingredients
Talc, Zinc Sterate Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide, Aluminium hydroxide, Steric Acid, Perfume, Rosa Damascena Extract,Phenoxy Ethanol, Butyl Paraben, Ethyl Paraben, Methyl Paraben, Propyl
Paraben.


Texture
The powder has a very soft texture. It can be used as an after makeup setting powder. I use it that way. It makes my face instantly bring and soft. But I doubt if it will suit dusky skin toned girls because oulverusing this powder makes my face look ghastly.

Availablity.
It is widely available at all local stores and lakme counters.

What I dont like about the prroduct.
1.Well I am a bit confused with the shade name. I
2.On the pack it is mentioned with sunscree but the amount of sunscreen is not mentioned.
3. For using at home it is very good but cannot use it for my regular touch ups. Thumbs down.
4. The puff is useless.
5. Harmful chemicals.

Overall its a budget loose ppwder and I recommend evryone to try it. I give it a 4 out of 5.





No comments:

Post a Comment