Friday 28 February 2014

Maintaining a blog diary

Okay I know that I am old fashioned, I know I can use my phone for this purpose but you see keeping a diary for the blog makes it special in its own way. Writing makes my flow of thoughts faster.

This diary would maintain my pending posts to be put up, reviews that needs to be done,list of emails to be maintained, names of other blogs, pictures to be clicked and everything about the blog.

I just wrote my name and the name of blog. Did not start scribbling yet. But having a physical status of an electronic space is all so special.

Oh by the way,I just brought some highlighters and new pens from flair. I love Flair for its awessome collection of pens.

Do you maintain a blog diary?



4d5270765c875a9c6f87c56cae817ce77d6fd9c618c8ab7dc9

1 comment:

  1. Discover a wide range of high-quality Panchgavya and Reetha Shampoo online in India at Deendayalkamdhenu, Shop Now! Gomay,cosmetic,fmcg Product

    ReplyDelete