Wednesday 19 February 2014

Maybelline Hyper Curl Volume Express Mascara review

Sorry for being in a makeup mode right but I am not able to stop myself from taking out all the products from my stash and reviewing them one after another.
This time its a Maybelline mascara. Read furthur to know more.

Price
It is priced at Rupees 200.

Ingredients
Missing (bad)

Packaging
It is a simple black coloured mascara with screw cap. Easy to carry and best to do touch ups.

The brush
The name itself suggests that it is a hypercurl mascara so there has to be a curling effect. The brush is perfectly curved and I have no complaints from it.
This mascara comes in two variants- easy wash and waterproof. I have the easy wash one..

Staying power
I dont require mascara touch ups when I use it. So its lasts for the entire day.
This can be easily washed when you wash your face so yes it is easy wash also.

The curling effect stays for some time but the mascara effect is there. So this is a good mascara.

Availablity
It is easily available at all Maybelline counters and shops.

Overall I think it is a good mascara for this price. Maybelline is a trusted brand but not mentioning the ingredients is a turnoff. It does what it claims and I am happy with it..
I give it a 4.5 out of 5 considering its cons.


No comments:

Post a Comment