Wednesday 26 February 2014

Patanjali Aloevera Gel

Hello friends. I know you will kill me for coming up once again with patanjali but I just cant help it.. No No, they have not bribed me either. This time its their aloevera gel which is being reviewed.

Let me say that it is a must have in your stash. If you still dont have it, go and grab it now. I swearly swear by this product. Why? Read on..

1. My hands got burnt severely when I was cooking (okay I accept I am a bad cook) the first thing that I applied was this gel. OMG, that was an instant relief man. You must have it for emergencies.

2. It is a flip cap tube priced at rupees 75 for 150 ml. What else do we need?

3. Easy to carry and travel friendly.

4. Provides an instant cooling effect to skin. Love it.

5. When I apply it at night, I wake up with a bright smooth skin in the morning.

6. I use it as a massage cream for my homemade facials.

7. When I get my eyebrows threaded, I apply this gel instead of any astringent. Not only it cools but it also soothes my sensitive skin.

8. If I get any rash on my skin, this gel is my saviour.

9. I uuse this gel in everything, be it facepacks, hairpacks, manicure, pedicure and what not.

10. It feels sticky on my skin for first 5 minutes but after that it gets absorbed completely.

11. It contains 90% of aloevera gel. Not purely natural but you cant have it without any preservatives.

12. The gel has it own added colour which is not required.

13. It has got vitamin E. So there is added benefit also.


Go and grab this product immediately.




No comments:

Post a Comment