Thursday 20 February 2014

Ponds BB cream review

You know what my exams are about to start from monday and still my mind is running with blog ideas. Silly mind..anyways this time I am talking about an awesome product which has transformed my mind.
Read furthur to know more..

Price
It is priced at rupees 69 for 9gms. The bigger tube comes at rupees 135.

Shade
Only one shade is there. Bad

Packaging
It has a great packaging with silver nozzle and white coloured body. Good packaging I must say. You cannot make out that this is from ponds.

Fragrance
A very faint smell that belongs to ponds. No problem with it.

Claims
Clinically proven to lighten skin tone and reduce dark spots, GenWhite™ Formula is enriched with a powerful mix of Vitamin B3, Vitamin E, Allantoin and advanced superior sunscreen protection.

My take
Well it comes with 30 PA++ which is great for a bb cream. It feels light and give a very bright glow. It instantly covers my spots and is very very effective in comparison to garnier BB cream.. Loved it for the price.. Basically I have no complaints from this cream. Full 5 for this product which is unexpected from ponds






1 comment:


  1. Thanks for giving us the opportunity for leaving comments, this made possible for us to share our profile with you. haute her tips for girls

    ReplyDelete