Friday 14 March 2014

Book Review- Who Will Cry when You Die

I am into Robin Sharma mode right now. I mean he is having a profound impact in my life. I ordered this book from Flipkart and on the second day of reading the book, I ordered another book 'The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari.'

OMG, he is splendid. This book offers some very simple solutions to the most complicated problems of life. I means these are as simple as carrying a motivational book with you or having a glass of juice daily or walking at the park.

I must say this book can bring change to your life. I have started bringing changes to my life and within a few day the results have also crept in. You know its all about living simple and living high.

I only wish if he would have added some humour to his writing which would have made it even more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment