Saturday 15 March 2014

Fiama Di Wills Shower Gel Mild Dew Review

I have almost finished this shower gel and thus its perfect time for me to review it. I loved their gel bathing bars and this one was high on expectation. Lets see how it fared.

Claims
Fiama Di Wills Shower Gel provides more power to your shower. Fiama Di Wills combines the goodness of nature and science. It gives your skin gentle and effective care.Fiama Di Wills Mild Dew contains soft beads and extracts of peach and avocado for a soft moisturized skin. Its gentle touch is like the caress of moisture rich dewdrops. Indulge yourself in its care as you shower. A divine smelling daub of Fiama Di Wills shower gels is all it takes to invigorate your senses.




Price
Rupees 99 for 200 ml

Ingredients
Aqua, Sodium Lauryl Ether Sulphate, Glycerine, PEG/PPG-8/3 Diisostearate, PEG – 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Acrylates Copolymer Cocoamidopropylbetaine, Decyl Glucoside, Perfume Triethanolamine, Tetra Sodium EDTA, Benzophenone – 4, CI 14700, CI 19140, DMDM Hydantoin, Lactose, Cellulose, Tocopheryl Acetate, CI 77491. Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose, Pentaerythritol Tetrakis (3 – (3, 5-di- tert-butyl-4-hydroxyphenyl) propionate), Natural extracts of Fruitapone, Natural extract of
Avocado.

Fragrance
A very refreshing fragrance but sadly it does not last even for 5 minutes.

Packaging
A nice peach coloured bottle. Easy to carry.

Texture
This shower gel is a bit runny in texture so one must need to be careful while using it. It has orange beeds also but I guess they are of no use.

Availablity
Available everywhere

My take.
I got a loofah also with this but I lost it. According to me it did not fare well. I was expecting a little bit of exfoliation and a lasting fragrance. This brand is known for its refreshing fragrance. This also made my skin a bit dry and strechy so dry skinned ladies must stay away from this. I think the handmade soaps give a better bathing experience to me.

I give it a 3 out of 5. But will not purchase this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment