Wednesday 30 April 2014

Currently hooked into

So, its month end and I must be doing an empties post but right now its so hot here in kolkata that you just dont want move out of your chilled room. I have been using all homemade facepacks and icecubes and skin is in pretty good condition. But I guess I will soon be indulging into powdered packs.

Here is my currently hooked into list.





1. I am not a big fan of wearing jwellery but recently when I cleared my wardrobe I came up with exciting diamond and oxidised jwellery. And then there was no looking further. I am just finding the right time to wear that oxidised steel rose chain pendent.

2. I am a big fan of lakme sunscreens and I keep one with me everytime.

3. These chiffon shirts are so comfortable in these hot months and they look so chick and bright. Plus I added a white kurti to my stash.

Thats all for my currently hooked into list right now.

Thanks for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment