Sunday 13 April 2014

March Empties

Life is becoming hectic and mad day by day. So many decisions have made my mind a clatterbox. On top of that the rising temperature in Kolkata is giving us no relief.

So here is my list of march empties. I enjoy myself whenever I tend to finish a good product and this list does not have a bad product.




1. Patanjali crack heal cream- a good foot cream for the price. No complaints.

2. Patanjali aloevera gel- another empty tube of my dearest product. I cannot survive a day without this. Must have for me

3. Clean And Clear skin balancing moisturizer- Well I have completely switched to this one after using almond oil on my face. Another must have for me.

4. Insight Polish Cleanser- a great nail polish remover. Smells great of lemons too!

5. Lux White Impress Body Wash- I am not kinda impressed with the whitening claims. But then it serves the purpose of a body wash.

6. Envy perfume- I am not much of a perfume addict but this one seemed to be a good buy for me. Hoping to try more of drugstore perfumes.

7. Aromaz Lipbalm in strawberry flavour- A good lip balm for the price. But wont purchase it again as I prefer those stick ones over tube ones.

8. Ponds BB cream- my love got over once again. But this time I purchased a bigger tube which would last me around 2 months.

So this was all about my empties. I hope to write frequently over here.

Love..

No comments:

Post a Comment